Throughout our company’s history, we have offered strategic advice and counsel to an amazing group of sophisticated clients. We invite you to join this stellar client roster.
Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
Serving as exclusive public relations agency for Maui’s only Forbes Five Star Resort.
Cabo Azul Resort
As pre-opening public relations consultants, we envisioned the dramatic property before it came to be, capturing media attention and providing a strong presence in key lifestyle, design, travel and wedding publications. Cabo Azul Resort is a high-design, trendy Mexican all-suites property in San Jose del Cabo.
(Photo by Skott Snider Photography)
The Resort at Paws Up
As pre-opening marketing consultants, Novom worked directly with owners to convert a 37,000 acre working cattle ranch into a luxury resort. As part of the plan, we identified a national team of travel trade sales consultants and on-property marketing and sales staff, recommended hotel affiliations, devised key positioning, secured reservations training, and contributed to advertising and promotion decisions. The Resort at Paws Up, Greenough, Montana.
Pueblo Bonito Oceanfront Resorts and Spas
In consulting to this longtime client, we have marketed and promoted every enticing aspect of this award-winning collection of resorts and spas in Cabo San Lucas and Mazatlan, Mexico. Projects have taken us in many directions, everything from developing concepts for a holistic retreat and spa and naming restaurants and spas to working with journalists to promote the resort’s many assets, including its growing global culinary presence, to arranging the filming of ABC’s hit-TV Show, The Bachelor, at the Sunset Beach resort.
Keswick Hall at Monticello, VA
As hospitality marketers and publicists, romance, weddings and honeymoons are always top-of-mind. We’ve created concepts and publicized ultimate weddings in unique destinations and environs – everywhere from Mexico to Maui, Cabo to California and from Virginia to Vegas. Our strategy for Keswick Hall, a luxury venue of grand style located on a private 600-acre estate, part of Orient Express Hotels, was delivering “real wedding” placements in top flight print magazines (e.g.Town and Country) and national television coverage (NBC’s The Today Show).
We have provided our expertise to…
- Beverly Center
- Big Bear Lake Resort Association
- Big Island of Hawaii
- Bishop’s Lodge Resort
- Bloomingdale’s – California
- Cabo Azul Resort , San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
- Ceiba del Mar, Riviera Maya
- Egyptian Tourist Authority
- Estancia La Jolla, La Jolla, CA
- Fashion Outlet of Las Vegas, Fiesta Americana
- Four Seasons Resort Maui, HI
- France Tourism
- Harvest Inn, St. Helena, CA
- Hotel Nikko, Los Angeles, CA
- Keswick Hall, an Orient-Express Hotel, Charlottesille, VA
- Korean Airlines
- L’Auberge de Sedona, Arizona
- L’Auberge del Mar, CA
- Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel
- Marseille, France
- NYU New York University
- Pacifica Holistic Retreat & Spa, Los Cabos, Mexico
- Paraiso de la Bonita, Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Personality Hotels on Union Square
- Provence, France
- Pueblo Bonito Oceanfront Resorts and Spas, Mexico
- Purdue University
- Shutters on the Beach, Santa Monica, CA
- The Ambrose, Santa Monica, CA
- The Posadas Group, Latin America
- The Resort at Paws Up
- The Savoy Group of Hotels and Restaurants
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Wailea Beach Villas, Maui
- West Hollywood CVB